Process and Location-Aware Information Service System for the Disabled and the Elderly
- Process and Location-Aware Information Service System for the Disabled and the Elderly
- 한만철; 김건희; 박세형; 김래현; 하성도
- context-awareness; context model; human-computer interaction; system framework; mobility
- Issue Date
- Lecture notes in computer science
- VOL 5616, 207-215
- This paper presents a context-aware information service system for
people with disabilities and for older adults. The system guides users who have
difficulties in performing complicated tasks or finding paths at public places
such as hospitals or government offices. The system is composed of sensor
networks and a local information system which work together to gather the
location and the process information, a user device which directly provides
guidance to the user, and an information service server which understands the
user context and provides guide contents.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.