Magnetoimpedance of Galvanostatically Electroplated Ni-Fe Permalloy Wires
- Magnetoimpedance of Galvanostatically Electroplated Ni-Fe Permalloy Wires
- 이호준; 방원배; 홍기민; 김도헌; 나지원; 정원용
- Soft magnetic materials; Permalloy; GMI effect; wire; magnetoimpedance; Electroplating
- Issue Date
- IEEE transactions on magnetics
- VOL 45, NO 6, 2748-2749
- We studied the magnetoimpedance of narrow Ni-Fe Permalloy wires prepared by electrodeposition. The wires were fabricated by
lithographical patterning and chemical etching of electroplated thin films. The microstructure and magnetic property of the deposit
were adjusted by using an organic additive added to the electrolyte. Aspect ratio of the wires was varied between 10 and 50 by changing
the length of the wire while the thickness and width were fixed. The magnetoimpedance exhibited highest value at 30 MHz and was
18–25% depending on the aspect ratio. The magnetic fields for the highest magnetoresistance increased in proportion to the frequency
in the range between 1 and 100 MHz.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.