Inhibitory effect of chalcones and their derivatives from Glycyrrhiza inflata on protein tyrosine phosphatase 1B
- Inhibitory effect of chalcones and their derivatives from Glycyrrhiza inflata on protein tyrosine phosphatase 1B
- 윤구; 이우정; 김수남; 천승훈
- Glycyrrhiza inflata; Allyl retrochalcone; Licochalcone A; Semisynthetic; Protein tyrosine phosphatase 1B
- Issue Date
- Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry letters
- VOL 19, NO 17, 5155-5157
- Compounds (1–6) isolated from the CH2Cl2 extract of Glycyrrhiza inflata and semisynthetic licochalcone A derivatives (7–14) were evaluated for their protein tyrosine phosphatase 1B (PTP1B) inhibitory activities. Licochalcones A (4) and E (6), each with an allyl group at position 5 in the B ring exhibited significant inhibitory effects. Licochalcone A derivative 7, the most potent among the series, had an IC50 value of 11.7 ± 2.0 μM, ca. twofold better than that of licochalcone A (4).
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.