Total Synthesis and Structural Revision of (±)-Tricholomalides A and B
- Total Synthesis and Structural Revision of (±)-Tricholomalides A and B
- Zhang Wang; 민선준; Samuel J.Danishefsky
- Total Synthesis; neurodegenerative diseases
- Issue Date
- Journal of the American Chemical Society
- VOL 131, NO 31, 10848-10849
- In summary, a concise synthesis of the neurotrophically active
tricholomalides A and B has been accomplished, and the structures of
these natural products have been reassigned. We are confident that an
enantiopure synthesis of 1 and 2 is achievable, since substantially
enantiopure 7 has been synthesized in our laboratory. The biological
evaluations of the tricholomalides will be disclosed in due course.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.