Study on Poling of LiNbO3 Fiber Single Crystals
- Study on Poling of LiNbO3 Fiber Single Crystals
- 강봉훈; 장재혁; 최덕균; 신태희; 주기태
- Lithium niobate (LiNbO3); μ-PD method; Fiber single crystals; Ridge; Poling
- Issue Date
- 한국세라믹학회지; Journal of the Korean Ceramic Society
- VOL 46, NO 4, 419-424
- Congruent or stoichiometric LiNbO3 fiber single crystals were grown by the μ-PD method, and the grown fiber crystals have the
several (2 or 3) ridges with a diameter of 1.35~1.5 mm and a length of 40~100 mm. In this μ-PD process, different growth rates
(10~60 mm/h) were applied. Pt wire or LiNbO3 crystal was used as a seed. The properties of grown LiNbO3 fiber single crystals
having a-axis or c-axis according to seeds were effected by the grown conditions(Pt tube diameter, pulling speed, after heater etc.).
Disk-type LiNbO3 samples were poled in condition of DC 5 V/cm at 1050, 1075 or 1100
C. XRD, SEM, conoscope image through
the polarized microscope, TC measuring apparatus, optical transmittance measuring instrument are used to identify the properties of
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.