Synthesis and Characterization of Fluoro-co-Phenyl Silsesquioxane (FCPSQ) for Low-k Dielectric Materials
- Synthesis and Characterization of Fluoro-co-Phenyl Silsesquioxane (FCPSQ) for Low-k Dielectric Materials
- 최승석; 이희승; 김은경; 백경열; 최동훈; 황승상
- silsesquioxane; fluorine polymer; dielectric material
- Issue Date
- KJF International Conference on Organic Materials for Electronics and Photonics
- , P231
- A new type of low-k dielectric material, poly(tridecafluoro1,1,2,2,tetrahydrooctyl-co-phenylsilsesquioxane) (PFCPSQ) was synthesized by hydrolysis and condensation reaction of trimethoxysilyl monomers in the presence of a base catalyst in H2O/THF mixture solvent at 25 °C. Chemical compositions, molecular weights, and structures of the obtained PFCPSQs were characterized using 1H NMR, 29Si NMR, FT-IR, and GPC. Dielectric values were examined by a HP-4190 system and a dielectric constant k of 1.92 was obtained.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.