Modified Cross-correlation for Inter-aural Time Delay Estimation
- Modified Cross-correlation for Inter-aural Time Delay Estimation
- 이병기; 최종석
- sound source localization; ITD estimation; cross-correlation; noisy environment
- Issue Date
- ICROS-SICE International Joint Conference 2009
- Most of sound source localizing systems are based on a technique of measuring inter-aural time delays.
Cross-correlation, Cross-power spectrum phase, and other techniques have been developed for measuring inter-aural
time delays. In this paper, we propose a modified cross-correlation technique in frequency domain. We define a Gaussian
indicator and use it as a kernel of the proposed cross-correlation. It seems that the proposed technique is useful in
heavy noise conditions. Our simulation shows that its performance is almost close to the original cross-correlation’s in
high SNR but better than the original in low SNR.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.