Design of the Robotic System for Human-Robot Interaction using Sound Source Localization, Mapping Data and Voice Recognition
- Design of the Robotic System for Human-Robot Interaction using Sound Source Localization, Mapping Data and Voice Recognition
- 이재문; 최종석; 박민용
- Human-Robot Interaction; Sound Source Localization; Voice Recognition; Mapping Data
- Issue Date
- SICE-ICASE International Joint Conference (SICE-ICCAS)
- This paper describes a system for human-robot interaction which is one of the biggest issues recently. We approach the interaction using sound source localization, mapping data and voice recognition. The aim of the system for human-robot interaction is that the robot finds a person speaking in an area and goes to the speaker while the robot avoids obstacles using mapping data obtained before. In addition, the system can get an order such as going to a place through a simple conversation with a person.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.