Synthesis and antibacterial activities of novel oxazolidinones having spiro[2,4]heptane moieties
- Synthesis and antibacterial activities of novel oxazolidinones having spiro[2,4]heptane moieties
- 김소영; 박형범; 조정혁; 유경호; 오창현
- Oxazolidinones; Antibacterial activity; Spiro[2,4]heptane
- Issue Date
- Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry letters
- VOL 19, 2558-2561
- The synthesis of a new series of oxazolidinones having spiro[2,4]heptane moieties is described. Their
in vitro antibacterial activities against both Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria were tested and
the effect of substituents on the oxazolidinone ring was investigated. A particular compound Ih having
fluoro group showed the most potent antibacterial activity.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.