Temperature dependence of spin injection efficiency in an epitaxially grown Fe/GaAs hybrid structure
- Temperature dependence of spin injection efficiency in an epitaxially grown Fe/GaAs hybrid structure
- 이태환; 구현철; 김경호; 김형준; 장준연; 한석희; 홍진기; 임상호
- Spin injection; Spin injection efficiency; Interface resistance; Schottky-tunnel-barrier
- Issue Date
- Journal of magnetism and magnetic materials
- VOL 321, NO 22, 3795-3798
- The electrical spin injection from Fe into an n-doped GaAs channel through Schottky-tunnel-barrier is observed from 1.8 K to room temperature. The magnitude of local spin valve signal (ΔR/R0) decreases as the temperature increases. In each temperature, we calculated the injected polarization (η) considering the spin drift effect induced by the electric field. The interfacial polarizations of 19.3% and 12.6% are acquired for Fe/GaAs junction at T=1.8 and 300 K, respectively. The temperature dependence of spin injection efficiency is matched with interface resistance variation. As the temperature increases, Schottky-tunnel-barrier property is diminished so that the spin injection efficiency would be reduced.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.