Ionic liquid-catalyzed selective production of hydrofluoroether: synthesis of a third generation CFC alternative, CF3CH2OCHFCF2CF3
- Ionic liquid-catalyzed selective production of hydrofluoroether: synthesis of a third generation CFC alternative, CF3CH2OCHFCF2CF3
- 김진형; 곽선주; 이제승; 휴엔; 김창수; 강호정; 김훈식; 이현주
- Hydroalkoxylation; Hexafluoropropene; 2,2,2-Trifluoroethanol; Ionic liquid; CFC alternatives
- Issue Date
- Applied catalysis B, Environmental
- VOL 89, NO 1-2, 137-141
- A hydrofluoroether, one of the third generation chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) alternatives, CF3CH2OCF2CHFCF3
was obtained in high yield and selectivity from the hydroalkoxylation reaction of hexafluoropropylene
and 2,2,2-trifluoroethanol conducted in the presence of an imidazolium-based ionic liquid catalyst such as
1-butyl-3-methylimidazolium acetate, 1-butyl-3-methylimidazolium bicarbonate, or 1-butyl-3-methylimidazolium
carbonate. By using these ionic liquids, the formation of difficult-to-remove unsaturated side
products was effectively suppressed.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.