Small and Lightweight Tactile Display(SaLT) and Its Application
- Small and Lightweight Tactile Display(SaLT) and Its Application
- 김승찬; 김종희; 양기훈; 양태헌; 한병길; 강성철; 권동수
- tactile display; texture; pin-array; micro-shape
- Issue Date
- World Haptics Conference 2009
- , 69-74
- This paper presents a small and lightweight tactile display system
and describes its capabilities with respect to spatial and temporal
tactile feedback. Each tactile display module is comprised of a
4x4 piezoelectric ultrasonic actuator array with a spatial resolution
of 1.5mm and a temporal resolution of 20Hz. The objective of this
research is to build a small and lightweight tactile display system
such that the system, including the display modules and complete
controller parts, will be wearable by a user. It was found that the
developed tactile display module can display both spatial and
temporal information with less power consumption.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.