Dynamics of Single Polymer Molecule in Slot Coating Flow
- Dynamics of Single Polymer Molecule in Slot Coating Flow
- 이정용; 이주성; 전명석; 정현욱; 현재천
- slot coating; shear flow; Brownian dynamics simulation; DNA; extensional flow
- Issue Date
- 14th International Coating Sci. & Tech. Symposium
- VOL 14, P3-1-P3-4
- Slot coating process, as one of pre-metered coatings, plays an important role in manufacturing IT products such as flat panel displays, secondary batteries, etc. The final purpose of this coating process is to coat thin uniform liquid layer on the web or the substrate. Many researchers hve studied dynamics and stability of slot coating system with the aid of appropriate approximations (Ruschak, 1976; Higgins and Scriven, 1980). One of recent interesting issues is to incorporate polymeric coating liquids with non-Newtonian characteristic nature in the coating system. Therefore, it will be important to analyze the molecular orientation of polymer chains in coating liquids for the better quality control of coating products.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.