Multiple Robot Formation Keeping and Cooperative Localization by Panoramic View
- Multiple Robot Formation Keeping and Cooperative Localization by Panoramic View
- 강현덕; 곽재혁; 김창환; 조강현
- formation keeping; multiple robot; panoramic view; Cooperative localization
- Issue Date
- ICROS-SICE International Joint Conference 2009
- , 3509-3513
- This paper describes the method of formation keeping and cooperative localization of multiple robots with panoramic view. It is to estimate a location of robot in panoramic image with 360 field of view horizontally and then to compute the relative distance between the robots by triangulation. This method is able to control predefined formation when a robot extracts other robot and landmark in panoramic view and also estimates the geometric correspondence between robots and landmarks. Moreover, Proposed method is independent with a displacement sensor such as GPS, inertial and so. If the sensory information such as GPS or inertial data is interrupted which the robot moves into a tunnel or forest and so.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.