Fluorescent photoimaging with polymers having protected quinizarin dye precursors by a dry process based on chemical amplification
- Fluorescent photoimaging with polymers having protected quinizarin dye precursors by a dry process based on chemical amplification
- 안광덕; 유경욱; 소진호; 강종희
- Fluorescent imaging; Lithography; Deprotection by acidolysis; photoreaction; Quinizarin polymers; t-BOC protection; Photogenerated acid
- Issue Date
- Reactive & functional polymers
- VOL 69, NO 2, 111-116
- Styrene monomers, possessing three kinds of protected quinizarin (Qz) dye precursors such as tBOC,
acetyl and tosyl groups, have been prepared and copolymerized with MMA in high yields to obtain protected-
Qz precursor polymers (pr-QzP). Thermal and photoinduced acidolytic deprotection behaviors
were investigated to confirm the regeneration of the Qz moieties in the polymer films by thermal and
spectral analyses. Lithographic fluorescent photoimaging on spin-cast films of pr-QzP containing a photoacid
generator resulted in high resolution and sensitivity by a dry process based on chemical amplification.
In the dry lithography process, finely resolved sub-0.4-micrometer fluorescent patterns were
delineated on the thin precursor polymer films without using a developer.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.