A study on the growth behavior of nano NiO crystals synthesized by a solid state reaction
- A study on the growth behavior of nano NiO crystals synthesized by a solid state reaction
- 김창삼; 정덕수; 강승민
- NiO; nano crystals; solid state reaction; truncation; grain growth
- Issue Date
- 韓國結晶成長學會誌; Journal of Korean Association of Crystal Growth
- VOL 19, NO 4, 184-189
- We characterized the growth behavior of nano NiO crystals synthesized by heat-treatment in air at the elevated temperatures using nickel nitrate (Ni(NO3)2-6H2O. The crystals had the ocrahedral shape and the length of 200-500nm. The truncation was observed when the NiO powder was heated up to 900℃ for 2 hours but not be seen at under 600℃. It was observed that nano NiO crystals synthesized at 900℃ made up the networks, the coalescence of the nano crystals through the neck formation between the crystals appeared as the firs stage in the sintering mechanism.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.