Enhanced Dermal Wound Neovascularization by Targeted Delivery of Endothelial Progenitor Cells a RGD-g-PLLA Scaffold
- Enhanced Dermal Wound Neovascularization by Targeted Delivery of Endothelial Progenitor Cells a RGD-g-PLLA Scaffold
- 김경리; 한동근; 송선화; 김지연; 김덕경; 서원희
- RGD-g-PLLA Scaffold; Endothelial Progenitor Cells; Neovascularization
- Issue Date
- 2nd Termis WC 국제학회
- , 989-989
- Endothelial progenitor cells (EPCs), endothelial precursors that promote neovascularization in ischemic tissues, have shown the limited vascular regeneration efficacy due to their poor homing into injured sites and low survival, so that a variety of biosynthetic scaffolds have been employed as cell delivery vehicles to overcome the current cell transplantation methods.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.