New process of silica aerogels elaboration using azotropes for ambient pressure drying
- New process of silica aerogels elaboration using azotropes for ambient pressure drying
- O.A. Mykaylo; G.D. Nipan; 오영제
- Silica; Aerogel; Azotropic mixture; Crack-free
- Issue Date
- International workshop on advanced materials
- VOL 2009, 111-111
- The remarkable properties of nanostructure silica aerogels such as high specific surface area (500-1200㎡/g), high porosity (80~99.8%), low density (~0.003 g/㎤), low thermal conductivity (~0.005 W/m K), low dielectric constant (ε< 1.7) have found wide applications in various domains of modern technology: thermal and acoustic insulators, elastomeric fillers, catalyst supports, pigment carriers, Cerenkov detectors, impedance adjustment, etc.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.