The obtainment of silica aerogels at ambient pressure drying using azeotropes
- The obtainment of silica aerogels at ambient pressure drying using azeotropes
- Mykaylo Oksana; G.D. Nipan; 오영제
- Supercritical region; Aerogels; Azeotrope; Nanomaterials; Silica
- Issue Date
- International meeting on materials for electronic application(IMMEA2009)
- VOL 2009, 40-40
- The process of remarkable nanostructure silica aerogels obtainment terminates complications of drying without cracking inside.
At first time we could attempt to predict ways to get in a supercritical region at ambient pressure. In the case of using positive binary azeotropes we obtained crack-free silica aerogel samples with a specific surface area of ~1050 ㎡/g and density ~0.49 g/㎤.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.