Antibacterial assessment of air filter media using aerosolized bioaerosols
- Antibacterial assessment of air filter media using aerosolized bioaerosols
- 배귀남; 윤선화; 김선화; 이승복; 이병욱; 지준호
- bioaerosol; antibacterial; air filter media; Staphylococcus epidermidis
- Issue Date
- Healthy Buildings 2009
- For antibacterial assessment of air filter media, an antibacterial assessment system using
bioaerosols was designed. Antibacterial performance was tested for a membrane filter for
bacterial culture, a HEPA filter, a commercial antimicrobial filter, and electric filters
deposited with or without silver nanoparticles. Staphylococcus epidermidis (KCTC 1917) was
employed as test microorganisms. As a result, both membrane and HEPA filter media have no
antibacterial effect. However, both commercial antimicrobial filter and electric filter with
silver nanoparticles showed antibacterial effect.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.