Novel grating devices using photonic crystal fiber
- Novel grating devices using photonic crystal fiber
- Photonic crystal fiber; fiber gratings; AOTF
- Issue Date
- Photonics in Switching (PS2009)
- We present the spectral characteristics of
arc-induced long period grating and acoustic wave grating
which are inscribed in photonic crystal fiber. Also their
potential applications in optical communication and sensor
technology are described.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.