A study of reflectance of textured crystalline Si surface fabricated by using preferential aqueous etching and grinding processes
- A study of reflectance of textured crystalline Si surface fabricated by using preferential aqueous etching and grinding processes
- 우태기; 김영환; 안효석; 김성일
- Si solar cells; texturing; grinding; etching
- Issue Date
- 마이크로전자 및 패키징학회지; Journal of Microelectronics and Packaging Society
- VOL 16, NO 3, 1-5
- We produced noble surface structure of crystalline Si for solar cells by using preferential aqueous etching
on crystallographic defects which were induced by grinding process. We analyzed the reflectance of textured surface
according to surface topography resulting from various etchant concentrations and duration of etching process. The
crystallographic defects and textured surface topography were investigated by using transmission electron microscopy and
secondary electron microscopy, respectively. Also, the measurement of reflectance of textured surface utilizes
spectrophotometer. The optimized texture surface exhibits improved result indicating reflectance of below ave.1%. And
it is cost-effective as well as taking short time within a few minutes.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.