Geochemistry of As-Fe under the Groundwater Conditions
- Geochemistry of As-Fe under the Groundwater Conditions
- Sang_Hun Lee; Woosik Jung; Byoug-Hun Jeon; Sun-Joon Kim; 최재영
- Geochemistry; As; Fe; Groundwater
- Issue Date
- 2009 International Symposium on Mine Remediation
- , 52-56
- This study documents the possibility of abiotic homogeneous As(V) reduction and abiotic heterogeneous As(V) reduction under groundwater condition. In homogeneous As(V) reduction experiments, no homogeneous reaction was observed between Fe(II) and As(V). Also, in abiotic heterogeneous As(V) reduction experiment, no heterogeneous reaction was observed between sorbed Fe(II) and sorbed As(V). The results were independent of pH and Fe(II) concentration in all experiments. Experiments using ZVI as electron donor are under progress.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.