Effect of the Ionomer Content and Relative Humidity on the PEMFC Performances of MEAs Prepared by Decal Transfer Method
- Effect of the Ionomer Content and Relative Humidity on the PEMFC Performances of MEAs Prepared by Decal Transfer Method
- 전순열; 이지선; Gema Montaner; 김형준; 이상엽; 조은애; 임태훈; 홍성안; 장종현
- PEMFC; MEA; decal; ionomer; relative humidity
- Issue Date
- 216th ECS meeting
- In summary, the combined effect of ionomer
content and relative humidity was examined for the
MEAs fabricated by decal transfer method. The optimum
ionomer content was found to be dependent on the
relative humidity and current density. Further
development of MEA microstructures is under study to
improve cell voltages especially at high current region.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.