Optical and Electrical Properties of Fluorine-doped Gallium Tin Oxide (GTO:F) Composite Films on PET Prepared by ECR-MOCVD
- Optical and Electrical Properties of Fluorine-doped Gallium Tin Oxide (GTO:F) Composite Films on PET Prepared by ECR-MOCVD
- 박지훈; 변동진; 이중기
- optical; electrical; ECR-MOCVD; Fluorine-doped gallium tin oixde; GTO:F; PET
- Issue Date
- Seven Asian-European International Conference on Plasma Surface Engineering
- In this paper, preparation of GTO:F films on PET substrate was carry out by using electron cyclotron resonance metallic organic chemical vapor deposition (ECR-MOCVD) method in order to avoid from thermal deformation of the plastic substrate. GTO:F film coating on transparent plastic film is very promising material for the application of flexible electronics.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.