Optical and electrical characteristics of chirped quantum dot structures for the superluminescent diodes with wide spectrum bandwidth
- Optical and electrical characteristics of chirped quantum dot structures for the superluminescent diodes with wide spectrum bandwidth
- 고휘도 발광소자; chirped 양자점; 광발광; 전기발광; Superluminescent diodes; Chirped quantum dots; photoluminescence; Electroluminescence
- Issue Date
- 한국진공학회지; Journal of the Korean Vacuum Society
- VOL 18, NO 5, 365-371
- We analyzed photoluminescence (PL) and electroluminescence characteristics of various
chirped quantum dot structures. Peaks in EL curves were contributed by excited states of
quantum dots (QD), while those in PL curves by grounded states. Based on these
characteristics, we suggested that superluminescent diodes with wide spectral bandwidth may
be developed if chirped QD structures are designed to make a contribution by ground states
to EL characteristics.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.