Percolation of two-dimensional multiwall carbon nanotube networks
- Percolation of two-dimensional multiwall carbon nanotube networks
- 이헌상; 윤창훈; 김선국; 최지훈; 이철진; 진형준; 이현정; 박상준; 박민
- 탄소나노튜브; 전도도; carbon nanotube
- Issue Date
- Applied physics letters
- VOL 95, 134104-1-134104-3
- We highlight the significance of multiwall carbon nanotube (MWCNT) shape on the electrical
percolation. For rodlike MWCNTs, percolation threshold depends on aspect ratio (L/d). For random
coil-like MWCNTs, the percolation threshold does not depend on L/d but depends on the shape
factor of MWCNTs represented by the ratio between static bending persistence length and diameter.
Surface resistivities of various MWCNTs converge into single curve when we plot their
dimensionless surface concentration versus surface resistivity. The surface resistivity of MWCNT
films decrease with increasing temperature, particularly at low concentrations, indicating the films
can be used as a negative temperature coefficient thermistor.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.