Effect of P-glycoprotein on the tissue distribution of DHP107, oral paclitaxel formulation
- Effect of P-glycoprotein on the tissue distribution of DHP107, oral paclitaxel formulation
- 홍정완; 정혜진; 이인현; 곽영학; 박영택; 성하진; 정혜선
- tissue distribution; paclitaxel; oral formulation; P-glycoprotein; dispersion
- Issue Date
- Controlled Release Society
- The purpose of this study was to show the effect of pglycoprotein
(P-gp) on the tissue distribution of paclitaxel
after peroral administration of DHP107. The paclitaxel
formulation comprising monoglyceride, triglyceride and
tween 80 was administered orally to female FVB and
FVB-mdr1a(-/-) mice. After the administration, the
paclitaxel concentrations of the most organs is about 3 ~
10-fold higher in mdr1a(-/-) mice than in wild type mice
except for tissues in the gastrointestinal (GI) tract.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.