A Case Study of using Informetric Methods in R&D Strategic Planning and Research Performance Analysis in KIST
- A Case Study of using Informetric Methods in R&D Strategic Planning and Research Performance Analysis in KIST
- 강대신; 나인욱; 천호영; 신용수; 이대희; 정윤철
- Technology Management; Research Performance; R&D Planning; Patent map; Publication Map; Bibliometrics
- Issue Date
- PICMET '09 Conference
- o New Extension of Citation Analysis
- Applied to cited publications in Analysis of Research Performance for more detailed scientific impact of research groups
- New Indicator
o Application of Social Network Analysis
- To identify leading Research Group or latent partners using Research Centrality Indicator, Correlation Analysis etc.
o Application of Text Mining
- To Identify Dominant Research Areas or Groups using Title, Abstract of Patent or Publication
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.