A study on the variable elimination of the 0-th order diffraction using the Fourier transform in the digital holography microscope system
- A study on the variable elimination of the 0-th order diffraction using the Fourier transform in the digital holography microscope system
- 최규환; 김성규
- holography; digital holography; Fourier transform; o-th order diffraction
- Issue Date
- VOL 2009, NO p2, 1357-1360
- In this study, the 0-th order diffraction could be
efficiently removed with the obtained data for one
hologram using the numerical reconstruction method.
This method has a reduced data acquisition and
processing time compared with the existing method
wherein the data for two or more phase holograms are
obtained for regeneration, and efficiently eliminates the
0-th order diffraction.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.