Determination of 5-meothoxy-N,N-diisopropyltryptamine and its Metabolites in Rat Urine by Liquid Chromatography-Electrospray Ionization-Tandem Mass Spectrometry
- Determination of 5-meothoxy-N,N-diisopropyltryptamine and its Metabolites in Rat Urine by Liquid Chromatography-Electrospray Ionization-Tandem Mass Spectrometry
- Ming Ji Jin; 김윤; 김진영; 인문교; 진창배; 유혜현
- 5-MeO-Dipt; LC/MS/MS
- Issue Date
- Proceedings of the Fall International Convention
- , 252-252
- Formic acid (0.1%) and methanol were used as mobile phases at a flow rate of 0.2 mL/min. The precursor-product ion pairs used in MRM mode were: m/z 275.0-174.2 for 5-MeO-DIPT, 233.0-174.0 for 5-MeO-IPT, and 261.0-160.2 for 5-OH-DIPT and 5-MeO-NIPT, with good correlation coefficients. The intra- and inter-day accuracies and precisions were evaluated for the validation of the developed method. The developed method was successfully applied to analyze 5-MeO-DIPT and its metabolites in the urine samples from the 5-MeO-DIPT-treated rats.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.