Stereoscopic Millimeter-wave Image Processing for Depth Information
- Stereoscopic Millimeter-wave Image Processing for Depth Information
- 박민철; 손정영
- stereoscopic; mm; wave; image; processing; Millimeter-wave; Disparity
- Issue Date
- International Meeting on Information Display 2009
- , 1022-1024
- Stereoscopic Images provide depth information with the
relative distances between the objects in the images.
There are many different ways to extract disparity maps
from the visible spectral images. For the infrared
spectral range, the same approach cannot be utilized for
the innate low resolution and colorless features because
typical methods require corresponding features between
the images. The authors suggest a new approach that
makes use of image segmentation to obtain depth
information for stereoscopic millimeter-wave images.
For image segmentation a selective visual attention
model based on the theory of a feature-integration of
attention is used. Experimental results show the
proposed method provides reasonable depth information
for object shape recognition and display.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.