A PSPICE Circuit Modeling of Strained AlGaInN Laser Diode Based on the Multilevel Rate Equations
- A PSPICE Circuit Modeling of Strained AlGaInN Laser Diode Based on the Multilevel Rate Equations
- 임동욱; 조형욱; 성혁기; 이종창; 전영민
- Circuit Modeling; Laser Diode; AlGaInN blue LDs; Three-level rate equation; Equivalent circuit; PSPICE
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Optical Society of Korea
- VOL 13, NO 3, 386-391
- PSPICE circuit parameters of the blue laser diodes grown on wurtzite AlGaInN multiple
quantum well structures were extracted directly from the three level rate equations. The relevant
optical gain parameters were separately calculated from the self-consistent multiband Hamiltonian.
The resulting equivalent circuit model for a blue laser diode was schematically presented, and its
modulation characteristics, including the pulse response and the frequency response, have been
demonstrated by using a conventional PSPICE.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.