Design and Implementation of a Ubiquitous Robotic Space
- Design and Implementation of a Ubiquitous Robotic Space
- 유원필; 이재영; 하영국; 장민수; 손주찬; 권용무; 안효성
- Virtual Ubiquitous Robotic Space; 3차원 모델링; 인터랙션; 가상공간; Localization network; mobile robot; navigation; ubiquitous robotic space; wireless sensor network
- Issue Date
- IEEE transactions on automation science and engineering
- VOL 6, NO 4, 633-640
- This paper describes a concerted effort to design and implement a robotic service framework. The proposed framework is comprised of three conceptual spaces: physical, semantic, and virtual spaces, collectively referred to as a ubiquitous robotic space. We implemented a prototype
robotic security application in an office environment, which confirmed that the proposed framework is an efficient tool for developing a robotic service employing IT infrastructure, particularly for integrating heterogeneous technologies and robotic platforms.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.