A SYSTEM MODEL FOR LINKING PROCESS PLANNING TO SCHEDULING BASED ON ONTOLOGICAL DATA STRUCTURE
- A SYSTEM MODEL FOR LINKING PROCESS PLANNING TO SCHEDULING BASED ON ONTOLOGICAL DATA STRUCTURE
- 최회련; 김재관; 이홍철; 박면웅
- Process planning; Production scheduling; Machine load; Ontology; Agent
- Issue Date
- Modern Information Technology in Innovative Process 2009
- It is crucial to link process planning to production scheduling tight for efficiency of a manufacturing system. However previous researches on the link have experienced difficulties in information processing in real time, exchanging data stored with different structures, and the scope of feasible domain. To overcome these shortcomings, this paper proposes an agent model which links the process planning to the scheduling based on an ontological representation of the machine load.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.