A study on Nutrients Removal by Multi-stage of Phytoreator
- A study on Nutrients Removal by Multi-stage of Phytoreator
- 이상화; 최승일; 남연우; Janjit Iamchaturapatr; 이재성
- Phytoreator; T-N; T-P; COD; pH; Acorus gramineus; Nutrients
- Issue Date
- VOL 12, NO 3, 192-195
- In this study, we investigated the performance of phytoremediation system treating wastewater containing
high level of nutrients. Use of Acorus gramineus showed high removal efficiency for nitrogen (N) and chemical
oxygen demand (COD) but low removal efficiency for phosphorus (P). The Overall N, P and COD removals
efficiencies were 83.0-90.8.%, 12.8-40.6% and 72.6%, respectively. During the 9day operation of the
system, The pH of effluent has significantly decreased comparing with raw water The mean pH of influent and
effluent water was 6.0 and 7.0, respectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.