Shrinkage and expansion mechanisms of SiO2 elliptical membrane nanopores
- Shrinkage and expansion mechanisms of SiO2 elliptical membrane nanopores
- 신재원; 이정용; 오도현; 김태환; 조운조
- silica; nanopore; membrane; 2008기관평가에 미반영('08에미등록했기때문)
- Issue Date
- Applied physics letters
- VOL 93, NO 22, 221903-1-221903-3
- 20 nm SiO2 elliptical membrane nanopores with various thicknesses were directly formed in situ by
using a focused electron beam with transmission electron microscopy (TEM). The shrinkage and the
expansion behaviors of the SiO2 ellipse nanopores with different thicknesses were attributed to
variations in their geometries, in particular their curvatures. The geometric mechanisms of elliptical
nanopores with various thicknesses fabricated utilizing a SiO2 membrane with a thickness gradient
by using an electron beam irradiation are described on the basis of TEM images, which depend on
the electron beam irradiation time.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.