A Survey of Haptic Control Technology
- A Survey of Haptic Control Technology
- 류제하; 김재하; 서창훈; 임요안; 김종필
- Haptics; Haptic Interaction Control; Stability; Transparency; Passivity; Teleoperation; Virtual Environment; 촉각학; 촉각 상호작용 제어; 안정성
- Issue Date
- 대한기계학회논문집 A; Transactions of the Korean Society of mechanical engineers. A.
- VOL 33, NO 4, 283-295
- Haptics technology allows one to interact with virtual environments, augmented environments, and real
environments providing tactual sensory information. Science and technology of haptics can in general be
classified into three groups: machine haptics, computer haptics, and human haptics. This paper surveys the
state-of-the-art of haptic control technology for virtual environments and teleoperation (real environments)
and then proposes possible future research directions in the following areas: haptic stability control, bilateral
teleoperation control, and stability enhancement control.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.