Zinc oxide thin film transistors using MgO-Bi1.5Zn1.0Nb1.5O7 composite gate insulator on glass substrate
- Zinc oxide thin film transistors using MgO-Bi1.5Zn1.0Nb1.5O7 composite gate insulator on glass substrate
- 조남규; 김동훈; 김호기; 홍재민; 김일두
- Zinc oxide; Semiconductor; Transistor; Gate insulator; Low voltage operation; *2009년도 기관고유 성과에 반영되었음.; *2009 개인평가에 반영 완료
- Issue Date
- Thin solid films
- VOL 518, NO 10, 2843-2846
- We report on high mobility ZnO thin film transistors (TFTs) (<5 V), utilizing a room temperature grown
MgO–Bi1.5Zn1.0Nb1.5O7 (BZN) composite gate insulator on a glass substrate. 30 mol% MgO added BZN
composite gate insulators exhibited greatly enhanced leakage current characteristics (~<2×10−8 A/㎠ at
0.3 MV/cm) due to the high breakdown strength of MgO, while retaining an appropriate high-k dielectric
constant of 32. The ZnO-TFTs with MgO–BZN composite gate insulators showed a high field-effect mobility of
37.2 ㎠/Vs, a reasonable on–off ratio of 1.54×105, a subthreshold swing of 460 mV/dec, and a low threshold
voltage of 1.7 V.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.