Atomic arrangement variations of 30˚ in-plane rotation domain boundaries in ZnO thn films grown on Si substrates due to thermal annealing
- Atomic arrangement variations of 30˚ in-plane rotation domain boundaries in ZnO thn films grown on Si substrates due to thermal annealing
- J.W. Shin; 이정용; 노영수; 김태환; 최원국
- domain boundary; ZnO; Si; thermal annealing
- Issue Date
- Journal of materials research
- VOL 24, NO 6, 2006-2010
- High-resolution transmission electron microscopy (HRTEM) images of annealed ZnO
thin films showed the domain boundaries of a (011 0) plane with a transition zone and a
(011 1) plane without a transition zone. The 30˚ in-plane rotation domain boundaries were
formed in the ZnO thin films because the angle of the c-axis was tilted 3.5˚ in comparison
with that of neighboring 30˚ in-plane rotation domains to reduce the misfit strain energy.
The atomic arrangement variations of 30 in-plane rotation domain boundaries in ZnO
thin films grown on Si substrates due to thermal annealing are described.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.