Spiral type Piezoelectric MEMS power generator with shear mode
- Spiral type Piezoelectric MEMS power generator with shear mode
- 송현철; 강종윤; 윤석진; 김형찬
- energy harvesting; piezoelectrics; MEMS; spiral structure; shear mode
- Issue Date
- 2009 IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium
- , 589-590
- In this study, the natural frequency of the energy harvester was a lower than a normal cantilever structure and
sufficiently controllable in 50 - 200 Hz frequency region as adjusting weight of a proof mass. Moreover, the
MEMS energy harvester had a higher energy conversion efficient because a shear mode (d15) is much larger than a
33 mode (d33) and the energy conversion efficiency is proportional to the piezoelectric constant (d).
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.