Design of Sensor Signal Processing Algorithm and Its SoC Architecture for Bio-Sensor Systems and Intelligent Robots
- Design of Sensor Signal Processing Algorithm and Its SoC Architecture for Bio-Sensor Systems and Intelligent Robots
- 장용주; 김종성; 이성수; 이석; 변영태
- sensor signal processing; bio-sensor systems; intelligent robots; low-power scheme
- Issue Date
- WSEAS International Conference on APPLIED INFORMATICS AND COMMUNICATIONS
- , 405-408
- In this paper, we propose sensor signal processing algorithm and its system-on-chip implementation for
bio-sensor systems and intelligent robots. It exploits spatial relation sensor signal processing, temporal sensor
signal processing, and periodic relation sensor signal processing. Its system-on-chip implementation consists of
three sensor signal processing units, RAM controller, data format converter/recover, and top
controller/configurator. According to sensor unit specification or MPU performance, Signal processing unit use
each processing algorithm adaptively.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.