Incoherent Domain Configuration Along Wire Width in Permalloy Nanowires
- Incoherent Domain Configuration Along Wire Width in Permalloy Nanowires
- 문경웅; 이재철; 정명화; 신경호; 최석봉
- Domain configuration; magnetization reversal; nanowire; permalloy
- Issue Date
- IEEE transactions on magnetics
- VOL 45, NO 6, 2485-2487
- Magnetization reversal in ferromagnetic Permalloy nanowires is experimentally investigated by measurement of the anisotropic magnetoresistance
(AMR). Two distinct regimes of the magnetization reversal are observed with respect to the angle of the external magnetic
field. For the regime of large angles, the AMR curves exhibit two distinct jumps, evidencing the existence of an intermediate transient
state. The intermediate state is in the form of an incoherent magnetization configuration consisting of three domain structures with two
Néel walls, due to the inhomogeneous shape anisotropy distribution, as confirmed by a micromagnetic prediction.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.