Metal-Slit Array Fresnel-Lens for Optical Coupling
- Metal-Slit Array Fresnel-Lens for Optical Coupling
- 정영진; 박동원; 유선규; 구석모; 유형석; 한상헌; 박남규; 김재헌; 전영민; 이석
- Issue Date
- NUSOD2009 International Conference on Numerical Solutions of Optical Devices
- VOL WC1
- We proposed, for the first time, to utilize metal-slits
array Fresnel lens for the optical coupling form free space into
silicon slab waveguide while overcoming near focal length limit of
the conventional dielectric Fresnel lens. Physical limits of the
conventional Fresnel lens were revealed and it was proposed to
employ metal-slit array to overcome these limitations.
Comparative study has been carried out with a FDTD simulation
between normal Fresnel lens coupling and metal-slit array Fresnel
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.