Evaluation of Oil Bearing Supported Rotors Coupled by Flexible Coupling
- Evaluation of Oil Bearing Supported Rotors Coupled by Flexible Coupling
- 김충현; 이경수; 이용복
- oil bearing; electric motor; back-to-back test; efficiency; flexible coupling
- Issue Date
- ASME/STLE 2009 International Joint Tribology Conference
- In this study, analytical evaluation of dynamic characteristics of
the mechanical coupling and its effect on the coupled rotorbearing
system are presented. The results indicate that the oil
film bearing supported rotor system may successfully be
coupled by the flexible coupling.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.