A Study on the Output Power Enhancement of GaAs/AlGaAs Solar Cell using Concentration Method
- A Study on the Output Power Enhancement of GaAs/AlGaAs Solar Cell using Concentration Method
- 이동호; 김영환; 송진동; 김성일
- 태양전지; 집광장치; 프레넬 렌즈; Solar Cell; Concentration system; Fresnel lens
- Issue Date
- 신재생에너지; New & renewable Energy
- VOL 9, 26-31
- Using MBE growth method, GaAs/AlGaAs solar cell structure was grown. Deposited electrodes are Au/Ni/Ge for
n-type and Au/Pt/Ti for p-type electrodes were deposited by E-beam evaporator. Indoor light concentrators were devised and
fabricated in order to concentrate artificial solar rays. Also mirror and prism and Fresnel lens concentration system with solar
simulator were devised and fabricated. Results of solar cell characteristics were measured with shutting system which can control
the amount of light. Maximum power density was 2.13 W/㎠ and maximum concentration was 124 sun, when mirror with Fresnel
lens was used at 7854 ㎟ of shutter hole.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.