Total Synthesis of Theopederin E and Its Derivatives
- Total Synthesis of Theopederin E and Its Derivatives
- 심진희; 안홍열; 김동수; 조영애; 함정엽
- Theopederin; Marine Natural Product; Anti-Cancer
- Issue Date
- 2009 CMDD Symposium on Marine Natural Products and Drug Discovery
- Theopederin and its derivatives such as Mycalamides, onnamides, isolated from marine sponge, have been reported to exhibit potent antiviral and antitumor properties due to their ability to arrest protein synthesis. The unique chemical structures of them have provided motivation for the development of synthetic strategies toward these marine natural products. As a part of an ongoing anti-cancer drug discovery program, we are developing a facile synthetic method for preparation of theopederin E and its derivatives which are substituted with various aryl moieties. Herein, we describe the synthesis of yhe cyclic alcohol 1 as a key intermidiate for preparation of theopederin E and its various reactions such as oxidation, Wittig, and Suzuki-Miyaura cross-coupling reaction.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.