High-power single-mode 1.3-㎛ InGaAsP-InGaAsP multiple-quantum-well laser diodes With Wide Apertures
- High-power single-mode 1.3-㎛ InGaAsP-InGaAsP multiple-quantum-well laser diodes With Wide Apertures
- 김경찬; 장동기; 이정일; 김태근; 이우원; 김정호; 양은정; 구본조; 한일기
- High power; single mode laser diodes (LDs); multiple quantum well (MQW); wide aperature
- Issue Date
- IEEE photonics technology letters : a publication of the IEEE Laser and Electro-optics Society
- VOL 21, NO 19, 1438-1440
- Abstract—A wide-aperture ridge waveguide structure was applied
to 1.3- m InGaAsP–InGaAsP multiple-quantum-well laser
diodes (LDs) to increase their maximum kink-free output power
under single-lateral-mode operations. As a result, a kink-free
output power up to 140 mW and an external efficiency of 0.3 W/A
were achieved from a single facet of the LD with a 7- m-wide
ridge top and a 1.5-mm-long uncoated cavity.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.