Effect of UV-Assisted RTA on the Electrical Properties of (Ba,Sr)TiO3 Films for Low Temperature Embedding of Decoupling Capacitor
- Effect of UV-Assisted RTA on the Electrical Properties of (Ba,Sr)TiO3 Films for Low Temperature Embedding of Decoupling Capacitor
- 조광환; 강민규; 강종윤; 윤석진; 이영백; 김종희; 조봉희
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Electrochemical Society
- VOL 156, NO 12, G230-G232
- Polycrystalline Ba0.4Sr0.6TiO3 (BST) thin films grown at 350°C with UV-assisted rapidly thermal annealing (RTA) showed a high-k value of 183 at 100 kHz. The 100 nm thick BST film with UV-assisted RTA exhibited a high capacitance density of 16.2 fF/µm2 and a low dissipation factor of 0.48% at 100 kHz with a low leakage current density of 1×10−8 A/㎠ at 0.5 MV/cm. The quadratic and linear voltage coefficients of capacitances of the BST film with UV-assisted RTA were −155 ppm/V2 and 231 ppm/V, respectively. All these make the BST decoupling capacitor very suitable for use in radio-frequency circuits and mixed-signal integrated circuits
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.