Selective epitaxy growth of multiple-stacked InP/InGaAs on the planar type by chemical beam epitaxy
- Selective epitaxy growth of multiple-stacked InP/InGaAs on the planar type by chemical beam epitaxy
- 한일기; 이정일
- 화학적 빔 에피탁시; 선택적 영역 에피성장; 화합물반도체; 성장 메카니즘; Chemical beam epitaxy; Selective area epitaxy; Semiconductor; Growth mechanism
- Issue Date
- 한국진공학회지; Journal of the Korean Vacuum Society
- VOL 18, NO 6, 331-336
- Selective area epitaxy (SAE) of multiple-stacked InP/InGaAs structures were grown by
chemical beam epitaxy. The width of top of the multiple-stacked InP/InGaAs layer which
were selectively grown on the stripe lines parallel to the <011> direction was narrowed,
while the width of top of the multiple-stacked InP/InGaAs layer on the stripe lines parallel
to the <01-1> was widen. This difference according to the <011> and <01-1> direction
was explained by the growth of InGaAs <311>A and B faces on the (100) InP surface
on the stripe lines parallel to the <01-1> direction. Under growth rate of 1 ㎛/h, top of
the multiple-stacked InP/InGaAs was flattened as the pressure of group V gas was decreased.
This phenomenon was understood by the saturation of group V element on the surface.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.